What we're looking for:
You're a programmer, fascinated by the latest web technologies and theories. You follow key people and communities, and have a passion in your areas of interest, attending meetups, user groups, and conferences. You contribute to open source, or have pet projects on the go.
We're looking for a team player who enjoys working collaboratively, leveraging those around you to make them (and you) better. You love coming up with ideas and working with other developers and designers to build and iterate towards the best solution. You're self-motivated and prefer to ask questions rather than follow blindly.
- Work on a variety of client projects
- Collaborate with other developers and designers
- Effectively communicate with peers and managers
- Write efficient yet creative code
- Ability to problem solve to find the appropriate solutions
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience developing webapps for mobile and tablet
- 3+ years experience with server-side scripting language (PHP, Python, Ruby, etc…)
- Deep understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Minimum 3 years working in the digital industry
- B. CompSci or comparable combination of experience/education
- Sense of humour
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- CMS and MVC framework integration experience (Drupal or WordPress, Django, Typo3, Yii, CodeIgniter, Spring and Rails are nice to haves)
- Have worked with mobile frameworks (jQuery Mobile, jQTouch, Sencha, etc…)
- Understanding of CSS preprocessing techniques (eg: LESS, SASS)
- Knowledge of other languages (Java, ActionScript, Visual Basic, etc…)
- Database development experience (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Able to visualize analytics reports
- Experience in API integration (Google, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc…)
Please send applications to email@example.com.