Grow Work at Play’s revenue by opening new business accounts for our creative, user experience, web, mobile, and app development teams.
Work at Play is an interactive agency that creates custom apps and web experiences to increase customer engagement and retention. We have a 13 year track record in delivering high value digital solutions for some of the world’s largest B2C brands. We are presently looking for an Account Executive to open up new markets for our world-class services.
This position is for a seasoned candidate with a minimum of 5 years sales and account management experience. The position requires a proven track record in prospecting and closing web development or digital marketing solutions for recognizable brands.
For those who accept this challenge and opportunity, Work at Play offers you:
- A revenue and growth focused executive team.
- A unique and differentiated service offering.
- An opportunity to lead and grow revenue for Work at Play.
- Full extended health and dental with no co-pay.
- A creative and energized work environment that is producing outstanding results. In two years we have achieved a net promoter score of 66% and are receiving glowing recommendations from our internationally recognized clients such as, “compared to other companies we’ve worked with, Work at Play is miles ahead of other agencies in their field.”
- An opportunity to work with a seasoned executive team reporting directly to the CEO.
Skills and Competencies
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop and refine the Work at Play sales process.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets by generating sales that are in line with Work at Play’s short and long-term objectives.
- Communicate overall sales strategy, pipeline and forecast with bi-weekly updates to the executive team.
- Love the challenge of solution selling and growing a business. You love solving problems!
- Consistently perform above expectations despite changes in the market, selling methodology, competitive pressure; no major dips or setbacks in prior sales roles.
- Self-motivated and highly organized. Things just don’t get dropped.
- Develop strong written communications using precise language that is concise and generates follow up.
- Along with the COO, negotiate contracts and manage the relationship to ensure all terms are adhered to while benefiting both parties.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team members including user experience, creative directors, technical architects and project managers in an effort to close business deals.
- Act as a company evangelist who embodies Work at Play values.
- Diffuse problems and put forward solutions that are in the best interest of both Work at Play and our clients.
- Actively participate in and contribute to creative brainstorming sessions.
Please send applications to email@example.com.